Saturday, May 27, 2006

Christina

This is Christina. She is 21 years old and as of last night is my new girlfriend. She is a youth counselor. She is petite at 5'3" and 98lbs and has the sexiest voice I've ever heard - especially when she's singing.

She enjoys country music and horses. She prefers to swim alone in a one-piece swimsuit. She is something of a model and wants me to be her exclusive photographer; as well as the only man in her life. She loves me greatly and wishes to marry me. Christina is my newest - and hopefully my last - girlfriend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Christina,
this is Crystal. Jason's one and only little sister. Being that I am 'one and only' I must partake in all sisterly roles. In other words, let me make this quite clear: Break his heart I break your face. Thank you very much and have a great day :)