Sunday, May 21, 2006

Never thought I'd hear...

Last night, Nerdapolooza got together for Firefly night at Sonny's house. It is a group of us from work plus some other family, friends and significant others, that get together almost every weekend to watch the new Battlestar Galactica, Firefly or some other nerdy show.

Anyway, we were in-between episodes of Firefly when Mariano said to the group, "I have a Flintstones bandaid on my nipple." I never thought I'd hear anyone tell me that. At least, not on a Saturday evening while in-between episodes of Firefly. Apparently, he slipped and fell against something at home and his shirt chaffed him. So, he put a Flintstones bandaid on the chaffed area. The chaffed area being his nipple; which he then showed us.

I just never thought I'd hear it...

1 comment:

Messed Up said...

now that I would never think I would ever read, LOL